PARISH OF ST HELIER TOWN HALL MESSENGER / USHER
This 3 piece white metal cap badge was worn by the Usher at St Helier Parish Hall C.1935. Only the shield part of the badge appears to have survived.
Two shields are known to be in collections in the UK and Jersey, but the Town Hall part has not been located anywhere.
Back To Thumbnails